Thursday 28 August 2008

Peach.

This is Peach. You can also see a small glimpse of Zelda. I'm stunned at my own shoddiness for not showing off my sleeve until now via the joys of the blogosphere. It stuns audiences into silence (even more than my Blinky tattoo on my right arm) and I love it. A thousand thanks to Gemma at Modern Body Art in Birmingham - although she has moved on now (but her gifted hands will finish the sleeve of aceness, wherever she may roam). She's brilliant and it's a great studio. I'll post more pictures as the rest of the girls are coloured...

Still to be coloured...

Zelda
Chun Li
Morrigan
Kitana

Still to be outlined...

Felicia
Tifa
Maybe one or two more...

Plus loads of little bits and bobs in between that are VERY exciting... woot!

In other news, I'm going to be covering up the tattoos to be involved with the opening of the new High Cross shopping centre in Leicester. This is the biggest thing to be happening in my home city for a long time, so this is quite a big deal to me. And a chance to try my hand at some more straight presenting, which is another string to my bow.

Archery isn't, ironically.

2 comments:

Stephanie Scaife said...

wow, it's coming along nicely. i really want to get down to modern body art at some point to get something done by Jo - but the waiting list is insanely long, also it's in birmingham, and i hate birmingham.

Jim Gillette said...

Opening a shopping centre?!

Oh my!

I'm in the process of getting a half sleeve done. Check my Facebook for pictures innit. I'm liking yours! Are you going to get the gaps between the pictures filled in?